This pair of Theater Solutions by Goldwood B1 Home Theater Speakers were designed with pride right here in the USA. These speakers are highly efficient, so they can be driven easily by even the most modestly powered home system. High efficiency design creates full, spacious, clear sound with as little as 20 watts. Speakers have 4″ bi-laminate composite, balanced drivers and 1″ ferro fluid cooled, titanium coated, balanced tweeters that are shielded to protect TV’s and other components. The back port vent allows air movement for deeper bass. Easily install your standard raw speaker wire with the spring loaded terminals. These speakers have a modern design with the non-resonant MDF enclosures with black wood grain finish and detachable black fabric grills. These speakers are perfect for Home Theater Surround Sound Systems, general music or any application in between. Priced and sold as a pair.
- Theater Solutions B1 home theater 2-way bookshelf speakers, recommended power is 10-200 watts per speaker, efficiency is 89dB, frequency response is 45Hz-22 kHz, 8ohm
- 2-way design and functionality, bi-laminate composite, balanced shielded woofers, ferro fluid cooled, titanium coated, balanced, shielded tweeters, 2,200Hz crossover frequency
- Rear port vents, spring loaded raw wire connections, non-resonant MDF enclosures with black wood grain finish, detachable black fabric grills, speaker size is (H x W x D) 9.5″ × 5.875″ × 6.25″
- Designed and engineered in the USA, these speakers require a home audio receiver or amplifier to power them
- Use for surround sound, center channel, home theater, multiple room system, industrial sound, bookshelf, this listing and price is for 1 pair / 2 indoor speakers