SVS PB-3000 Subwoofer – Premium Black Ash
Earth-shaking output down to 16Hz, subterranean low frequency extension, crisp speed in transients and pinpoint control, the PB-3000 delivers reference subwoofer performance at a breakthrough price. Features all-new, first-ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output for crushing bass below the threshold of human hearing without sacrificing refinement. PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimized with dual ports for maximizing airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating the potential for port turbulence. Breathtakingly forceful and refined bass hits new lows.
PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimized with a dual port cabinet design for maximizing airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating potential for port turbulence. Foam port plugs come standard with the PB-3000 and allow for variable port tuning. Each response curve for the two port tuning modes (standard and sealed), is fully configured to the respective mode to achieve balanced and accurate low frequency response.
PB-3000 features two port tuning modes, each with individual response curves to achieve the most accurate in-room frequency response possible whether in sealed or standard mode. With massive output that extends far below the threshold of human hearing, where it can only be felt, the PB-3000 unleashes the full impact of every movie, bassline and low frequency effect without compromise.
- Crushing output and extreme low frequency extension down to 16Hz without sacrificing accuracy and control, the PB-3000 is a standard bearer for bass performance at any price. All new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver, sophisticated 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak Sledge STA-800D2 DSP amplifier and first ever dual port SVS cabinet design ensure effortless output at the deepest octaves without a hint of distortion.
- First ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS Driver is an iron fist inside a velvet glove. Completely new driver design delivers punishing levels of low frequency output, while maintaining crisp speed in transients by stopping and starting on a dime with precision. An aluminum vented cone and injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
- Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 13-inch driver with effortless power and absolute control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels.
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, optimized frequency response curves, powerful DSP controls and more.
- The SVS subwoofer app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more from your favorite seat. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.