The Micca MB42 bookshelf speakers render an amazing listening experience while taking up very little in space or budget. Handsomely styled with classic appearance and natural textures, the MB42 is easy to place and blends into any room or decor. Its well balanced sound signature and vocal clarity are a great fit with a wide range of usage scenarios, from background music to home theater. The MB42 design starts with carefully picked drivers that mesh perfectly in the critical crossover overlap region. It incorporates a balanced woven carbon fiber woofer for enhanced transient and impactful bass, and a high performance silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging. The drivers are housed in a ported enclosure that delivers extended bass response with low distortion. Full size 5-way binding posts provide the full complement of speaker wire connectivity options. Hex screws are used throughout for assembly. Hearing is believing. Discover how good an affordable pair of speakers can be by trying them risk free in your home with your music. Place the MB42 along a wall or near a corner of the room for best results. They can be used on desks, book/wall shelves, or on speaker stands. If you are not absolutely delighted with the MB42 performance, simply Return them for a refund. Micca MB42 specifications: – woofer: 4″ carbon fiber cone with rubber surround – tweeter: 0.75″ silk dome – enclosure: ported enclosure – frequency response: 60Hz-20kHz – impedance: 4-8 ohms – Sensitivity: 85dB 1W/1M – power handling: 75 watts (each) – dimensions: 9.5″ (H) x 5.8″ (w) x 6.5″ (D)
- IMPORTANT: The MB42 is a passive speaker and needs to be used with an amplifier or receiver. It cannot be connected directly to a turntable!
- Balanced Woven carbon fiber woofer for enhanced transient and impactful bass. High performance Silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging.
- Ported enclosure delivers extended bass response with low distortion. Neutral and accurate sound signature with excellent vocal clarity.
- Compact classic design is easy to place and disappears into any room or decor.
- Sensitivity: 85dB 1W/1M, Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz (Typical In-Room), Dimensions Per Speaker: 9.5″ (H) x 5.8″ (W) x 6.5″ (D), Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- While the Micca speakers work just fine with most amplifiers and receivers rated for speakers designed to handle 6ohm or 8ohm speakers, the 4-8ohm rating is a reminder to users that these speakers do have impedance that go down to as low as 4ohms and care should be taken with the listening volume so as not to damage the amplifier or speakers.