Having the KEF REFERENCE 4c center channel Speaker as the crown jewel of your home audio system is the next best thing to watching a movie in the studio where it was edited and mixed. The REFERENCE 4c uses our groundbreaking 5 inch Uni-Q point source driver array, which consists of both the high frequency and mid frequency drivers, and is flanked by two powerful 6.5 inch bass drivers on each side.
The cabinet of the REFERENCE 4c, built specifically for you by our engineers in the UK, is designed to eliminate response anomalies caused by diffraction by our engineers in the UK. The shape and bracing geometry of its cabinet is computer-optimized to minimize secondary radiation, and with constrained layers damping to absorb residual vibrations, your audio will never suffer from box coloration that would compromise the purity of the sound.
- The REFERENCE 4c deliver stunningly realistic sound with its 5 inch Uni-Q point source driver array, which is flanked by a duet of powerful 6.5-inch bass drivers on each side.
- The shape and bracing geometry of the REFERENCE 4c’s cabinet is computer-optimized to minimize secondary radiation, and with constrained layers damping to absorb residual vibrations, your audio will never suffer from box coloration that would compromise your sound.
- The dynamics, spatial precision and dispersion characteristics of the REFERENCE 2c are outstanding, with the innovative configuration of advanced drivers flawlessly integrating LF, MF and HF response to reproduce every detail of the recorded signal with total fidelity.
- In smaller environments, REFERENCE 4c has the power to immerse you in your music or the action on screen as much as its larger sibling. For clarity, detail and emotional depth, it’s a revelation.
- Each REFERENCE 4c is built-to-order by our technicians in the UK.