Bass you can feel. sub6 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 200W of powerful bass extension. A precise low-pass filter makes sub6 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 6″ paper cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this compact package.
- 6 inch paper cone driver
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Input Impedance
- 86 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- < 0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 40 Hz – 120 Hz Low-Pass Filter
- 0° and 180° Phase Switch
- RCA L/R Line Level Input
- 100 mV Input Sensitivity
- 35 Hz – 165 Hz Frequency Response
- AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply
- 200 Watts Peak Power (100 Watts RMS)
- < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption
- Switchable Auto-Standby Mode
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinets, sealed construction
- Rubber isolation feet
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions: 8.7″ W x 8.7″ D x 9.6″ H (22 x 22 x 24.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 11.7 lb (5.3 kg)
- Gross Weight (boxed): 13.9 lb (6.3 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 13.2″ (30.5 x 30.5 x 33.6 cm)
- TRUE BASS REPRODUCTION – Pumping out 200W of total peak power, sub6’s sealed box design provides detailed bass response while ensuring your favorite songs and soundtracks are perfectly balanced.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Achieve powerful bass extension while taking up minimal space. Measuring 9.6″ tall, sub6 fits wherever you need it.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION – Every space is different. Precise dials for volume and cut-off frequency offer exacting, responsive control that let you shape your bass to fit the unique characteristics of your room.
- REDUCED VIBRATION – sub6’s acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the cabinet providing clean, uncolored sound. Solid rubber feet also help to isolate the housing from the surrounding area.
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE – A specially designed grille protects the 6″ paper cone driver from impact and dust while allowing sound to travel through with minimal diffraction.