Infinity Reference RC263 | Black 3-way Center Speaker
With its distinctive 3-way design, the RC263 from Infinity is the largest center speaker in the Reference series. Producing immersive and rich, rolling sound, the RC263 eliminates unwanted resonance with its 3-way dual 6.5″ drivers, 4″ flat-piston midrange woofer, and 1″ high-output CMMD tweeter with advanced waveguide with a computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration, ensuring that the sound you hear is the very best Infinity has to offer.
Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration
Sleek, contemporary enclosure design
Black chrome trim rings, soft-touch painted waveguide, and discrete grille
- Your new point of reference for high-quality sound As the larger center channel model in the Reference Series, the RC263 is distinctive for its 3-way design. The heart of this center channel speaker is the 1″ (25mm) CMMD high-frequency driver mated to our advanced waveguide. This combination provides seamless integration with the midrange and smooth coverage across a wide listening area. A 4″ (100mm) flat-piston CMMD midrange with a dedicated sub-enclosure provides superior vocal and dialogue intelligibility. Dual 6.5″ (165mm) CMMD woofers work in conjunction with the sealed enclosure to provide powerful, deep bass response that will make your music and movies come alive. The RC263’s slender design and elegant details provide a rich appearance that blends well with any décor.
- Center channel loudspeaker ideally suited for music and home theater systems The RC263’s slender profile allows for flexible placement within your entertainment system. It is sonically matched to companion Reference Series floorstanding, bookshelf and surround loudspeakers and powered subwoofers allowing you to create the ideal system solution for your needs. 1″ (25mm) CMMD tweeter with advanced waveguide The combination of the acoustical science and patented designs found in the 1″ (25mm) CMMD (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) tweeter and advanced waveguide provides seamless sonic integration with the CMMD midrange while providing excellent high-frequency detail and smooth coverage across a wide listening area.
- 4″ (100mm) CMMD flat-piston midrange with dedicated sub-enclosure The flat-piston design reduces critical high- and mid-frequency diffraction found in traditional cone-type midrange drivers. This helps to improve the integration with tweeter and woofers and provides better balanced sound across the entire frequency range. The dedicated sub-enclosure prevents harmful interaction with the woofers inside the cabinet and allows the midrange to remain crystal clear at all times. Dual 6.5″ (165mm) CMMD high-output woofers with sealed enclosure Powerful bass is key to a high-quality sound experience and the strength of Infinity’s extremely rigid woofer cones – constructed from CMMD (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) – help to deliver a wide frequency range with minimal distortion. These woofers work in conjunction with the sealed enclosure to provide powerful deep bass that makes your music and movies come alive.
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration Infinity’s advanced acoustical modeling design places the drivers in the ideal location within the cabinet allowing them to work with the enclosure and not against it. The advanced positioning and crossover network integration reduce harmful sonic artifacts that would otherwise detract from the overall performance of the loudspeaker. The end result is balanced, accurate sound with lifelike imaging and soundstage that brings the musical performance right into your home.
- Sleek, contemporary enclosure design The slim profile of the RC263 is complemented with a rich, black woodgrain finish and hidden fasteners that provide for a clean look that blends easily with any décor. Elegant design details The waveguide, midrange and woofers feature black chrome trim rings while the waveguide surface is finished with a rich, soft-touch paint. The silver phase ring highlights the CMMD tweeter mated to the waveguide. Designed and engineered in Northridge, California Infinity loudspeakers are designed and engineered in Northridge, California at our world-renowned Acoustic Engineering Center of Excellence. Every new product is evaluated and scrutinized against the competition and our own stringent standards to ensure that its acoustic performance is best-in-class.