Enjoy outstanding audio inside or outside with these Bose® Free Space® 51 environmental speakers. The rugged speakers feature an innovative circular design that radiates sound out in a 360° pattern. Features: durable, flexible design that withstands temperatures from -40° to 150°F and passed a rigorous salt fog test 66% longer than required by the Marine Industry Standard; mounts to your deck or can be put in ground; reproduces low frequency notes for an impactful experience; recommended power of 10-100 watts; base flange with mounting holes for easy installation and a textured green enclosure.
- Downward firing 4-1/4 full range driver.Dimensions-Each speaker:36 cm H x 32 cm W x 32 cm D
- Innovative radial design disperse sound in a 360 degree pattern and centrally located port enhances low-frequency performance to deliver the depth and richness of music outdoors
- Rugged, flexible design withstands temperatures from -40 to +150 degrees Fahrenheit, and passed the rigorous salt fog test 66% longer than required by the Marine Industry Standard
- Recommended power – 10 – 100 watts and withstands up to 350 pounds of pressure
- Base flange with mounting holes for easy installation